v What is a Home Energy Tune-uP?
A Home Energy Tune-uP provides a comprehensive analysis and report on the overall energy efficiency of the home along with recommendations on how to improve the home's efficiency.
v Why Should I Have a Home Energy Tune-uP?
A Tune-uP will help you put your home in top operating condition, and:
1) Make your home more comfortable – warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
2) Reduce your energy costs by an average of 25%
3) Increase the value of your home
4) Improve the environment
v What Does a Home Energy Tune-uP Provide?
1) Information on which improvements are best for your home-based on an inspection by Total Home Inspection’s Certified Home Energy Tune-uP Inspector (Phil Rubenstein)
2) Investment grade saving and cost estimates for each improvement – calculated with the Tune-uP software.
3) Assistance in finding contractors and suppliers – a contractor database.
v What is the most important component in any home?
Answer: The Homeowner / Occupant
return to Home Energy Tune-Up page